Форум нуждается в участниках. (!) Игра уже началась, все подтягиваются в Главный Зал, там пройдет небольшая церемония открытия, после которой дается свободное время. Ученики расходятся по комнатам, распаковывать чемоданы, или же идут гулять с новоприобретенными знакомыми.

.kimberly

Yumi

Shizuka

Mira

Natsu

Riko

Хаори Такаси

Joker

Идет набор..*.

День недели: Понедельник.
Время суток: День.
Погода: + 18°. Становится ещё жарче, однако в школе и тени прохладно. На Небе ни облачка, поэтому погода даже не думает меняться на плохую.

___________________________ Идея оформления была взята у англоязычных форумов, основанных на © afterfate и © invisionfree хостингах. Оформление by .kimberly Идея дизайна, а так же его части, аватары пользователей, идеи квестов, сюжета не подлежит копированию. Топы: (тыкаем, не стесняемся)

http://anime-club.info/top100/MyAnimeTop - рейтинг сайтов по аниме, манге и хентаюAnimeShiro Top ListАниме ТОП САЙТОВРейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Наши Друзья:

Ролевая по миру LovelessKHR: Затмение KHR - Временное перемирие Хентай школа. Clik . King of SpiritsReibiKHR- XI поколение

Neko. People. Asuka school. Yeah.

Объявление

Как бэ переехали. о.о

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Neko. People. Asuka school. Yeah. » Гостевая. » Kalxetin

Kalxetin

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however this paragraph presents nice understanding even.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment or even I success you get entry to constantly quickly.

This article provides clear idea designed for the new users of blogging, that truly how to do blogging.

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all is available on web?

I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just cool and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

Вы здесь » Neko. People. Asuka school. Yeah. » Гостевая. » Kalxetin